ProxessIQ Server Only
Download this software if this is the first computer that is being loaded with the ProxessIQ software AND if this first computer will be ONLY the server and will not perform any client\user interface functionality. Additional computers can be added as clients to this software by loading the "ProxessIQ Client Installer" software, shown above. This download does not include any database, although it does include a pointer to a customer provided database.se.
Release Date: 10/29/2021
SHA256 Hash: 71F389DFE5D820EF7D4820C0AA71BAB8E3DC7D6D01E36C2833229CB9443B9A64
MD5 Hash: EB1844F4A4C9E15D91BA64DF49372FD4
- IMPORTANT NOTE: .Net 4.8 is required. https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/net48
- Mobile Credential active count fixes
- Encrypted reader support
- Online mobile credential event fixes
- Removed "Privacy Mode"
- All credentials with a card assigned are now sent to controllers with blank privilege files. This allows controllers to invalidate any deactivated credentials cards that are presented
- Deleted credentials maintain their card assignment and are set to "deactivated"
- If a card associated with a deleted credential is presented to an ENR reader, the credential can be viewed and restored from it's deleted state.
- Improved messaging for instances when firmware media file is missing
- Added ability to copy controller password to system clipboard
- Ensure controllers and mini-controllers don't show battery information
- Ensure "Has Changes" notification doesn't show up on online doors.
- Cleaned up unused advanced door settings
- Fixed a configuration issue caused by old clients connecting to a new server
- Ensure firmware list is always updated after a new firmware is added
- Cleanup Mini-controller fields
- Include controller ID in associated server logs
- Fixed door delete bug
- Fixed issues with door advanced search not closing cleanly
- Prevent adding user photos before user is created
- Added tooltip to door group "auto enroll"
- Improved missing certificate handling
- Basic CustomCardConfig support
- Notification improvements
- Low battery notification fixes
- Notification message cleanup for expired credentials
- Fixed notification details to included the time it happened at the door for tamper, held open and forced open.
- Locks previously configured in "Privacy Mode" will still show "Privacy Mode"