Combination ProxessIQ Server & Client, including LocalDB database
Download this software if this is the first computer that is being loaded with the ProxessIQ software AND if this first computer will be BOTH the server and also be used as a client\user interface, i.e. performing programming and reporting functions. Additional computers can be added as clients to this software by loading the "ProxessIQ Client Installer" software, as shown below.
Note: This download will install and utilize Microsoft's LocalDB database. If a different database is desired, please select the "ProxessIQ Server Only" link below and then add "ProxessIQ Client Installer" as necessary.
Release Date: 6/20/2018
SHA256 Hash: 9997B4CCB7D0F9A1D57C1D777A58032AC09FFF3FE1E16CD3F474B2FD59C88B7B
MD5 Hash: CFAA35CCD21D64EB3323A8E4ED3A0EF4
- Added Legacy OS support to Control Center for Windows 7/Windows 2008 R2
- Added log ability to configure log path and log level for Control Center logs
- Improved Client Configuration management
- Only allow one configuration per host name
- Removed elevated privileges requirement for changing configuration
- Changed client configuration file types to .proxml
- Added handler to AxessIQ Client for .proxml files. You can now right click on a .proxml file and open with AxessIQ for automatic configuration.